Are you a skilled Cyber Security Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge? Look no further!
As a member of our team, you will be part of an international community of technology enthusiasts working on cross-disciplinary projects within our organization.
If you are a highly skilled, motivated, and forward-thinking individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your mission at Krones.digital:
- You take the reins to establish and strengthen security in product development by providing solution architectures, processes, methods, tools as well as consulting and training to the development teams.
- You support the development teams in complying with security policies and mapping security requirements in their software architectures.
- You ensure that Security by Design is embedded in our processes and that external and internal requirements are met.
- You improve vulnerability and incident management for our products and support Krones.digital in the company-wide Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT).
- You support regular testing and review of our products, tools and processes up to certifications.
- You translate the governance requirements of the Krones Group CISO on data protection and information security into operationalized standards in the development teams.
- You collect the requirements for secure products and secure operations and introduce them to the development and external partners.
What are you bringing to Krones.digital?
- You have a degree with a technical or scientific background.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and/or software development.
- You have the necessary know-how to improve security management processes and to identify risks.
- You can apply structured approaches or standards such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443.
- Thanks to your hands-on mentality, you not only define abstract specifications, but can also analyze a security problem yourself.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your communication skills and your problem-solving mindset.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German or English.
In return, we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that will shape the future of our company.
- Opportunities for professional development, including training and certification programs.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- E-meal vouchers
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment: Pilsen office is ranked among the most modern buildings and won Building of the year 2019 award – see more at Jaké to u nás je? KONPLAN - YouTube
And who will be your partner in crime?
Štěpán Eret (Cloud Development Group Lead)
Štěpán has 17 years of software development experience. He started as a C++/C#/.NET developer developing MES systems, and for the last 4 years focused on the development of our IIoT platform based on AWS. Štěpán has been working within the organization for a little over 8 years now, and gradually moved from the role of software developer to team lead, and then to a group leader.
And what does Štěpán say about his mission at Krones.digital?
“What I really like about my job is the connection between physical and virtual world. Krones not only manufactures filling lines but also develops the IIoT platform on top of it. As a result, we can engage with everything from the metal to the cloud, and the range of topics is very wide.
As a member of our community, I have the opportunity to be part of something bigger and meaningful. We collaborate on cross-disciplinary projects focusing on sustainability and ecological efficiency.”
Find more about Štěpán in this video.
If you're a Cyber Security Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge, don't wait – apply now and join our growing team!