As we continue to grow, we are strengthening our teams.
We are part of the multinational company Krones, with whom we work on the DESIGN and PLANNING of beverage lines for the whole world. We are based in a modern building built just for us, our needs and our comfort. Konplan's corporate culture allows us to balance our personal life with work very well.
Your mission at Krones.digital:
- Creating offers based on customer requirements
- Specify network structure with customers and design network connections
- Create technical documentation and CAD plans
- Configure switches and routers
- Create visualization plans
- Maintain database system and administration, monitor deadlines
What are you bringing to Krones.digital?
- You have a degree with a technical background
- Practical experience with LAN/WAN administration, Wifi
- Communicative knowledge in English language (knowledge of German is an advantage)
- Experience with CAD systems an advantage (e.g. Eplan)
- Knowledge of CCNA, CCNP will be a great advantage
- Willingness to learn new things and work independently
In return, we offer:
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- E-meal vouchers or company canteen
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment: Pilsen office is ranked among the most modern buildings and won Building of the year 2019 award – see more at Jaké to u nás je? KONPLAN - YouTube)
If you're a Network Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge, don't wait – apply now and join our growing team!